Choosing the best partner who can guide you to ultimate success when it comes to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and CRM business software doesn’t have to be time-consuming or confusing. CPU, your trusted IT support pros in Toledo, can act as your Microsoft Dynamics partner, and help you leverage the most ROI possible on your ERP and CRM software applications.
Whether you’re a small business or large enterprise, there are many advantages to implementing CRM and ERP software solutions on your computer network. Done with the guidance of a reliable Microsoft Dynamics partner like CPU, it can improve productivity, increase efficiencies, decrease costs, and streamline processes (among many other advantages).
In this article, we’ll examine the top benefits of having a partner helping you make the most of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP software, and the many ways it helps companies dial-in their business network efficiency.
Having a trusted partner who can help you with Microsoft Dynamics programs means you can make the most of things like a Microsoft Dynamics ERP application, and enjoy its many business IT advantages, including:
- Building on your existing infrastructure investment. If you are already using the Microsoft platform, you can build on this investment with solutions from Microsoft Dynamics. Even if you want to use Microsoft Dynamics in a centralized corporate environment, it integrates multi-site and international locations with the parent organization’s business management solution.
- Future-proof your investment with scalable technology. You don’t want to invest in a solution only to outgrow it a few years later. Microsoft Dynamics solutions are easy to customize and configure, and they can scale to support changing needs as a company grows, whether you add more customers, software users, or locations.
- Lower TCO investment with out-of-the-box integration. Our Microsoft Dynamics solutions offer robust built-in functionality and integrate efficiently with your other Microsoft infrastructure products to ease your total cost of deployment.
- Reduced IT knowledge requirements help minimize risk. Microsoft Dynamics solutions are built on the platform that IT professionals like CPU trust more than any other, so there’s less risk for your business.
- A single software vendor and partner network committed to great customer success. Two of the biggest areas of concern in any IT purchase involves the stability of the software vendor and the expertise of the local solution delivery partner. In an unpredictable marketplace, and with alternative choices available, Microsoft Dynamics is becoming a must-have on shortlists through the strength and stability which Microsoft offers.
And, with CPU as your local partner in Toledo OH, our industry expertise will ensure that you get the Microsoft Dynamics partner with the right solutions and support for you.
We’re a Microsoft Dynamics Partner who can get you light-years ahead in office productivity. Call a CPU associate today at (419) 872-9119 or email us at email@example.com to learn more and get started right away!
Why You Need Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP Solutions
If you’re looking to implement CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and ERP solutions for your enterprise, it’s important that you know what the various points of impact are ahead of time – and exactly why you’re implementing it.
MS Dynamics CRM solutions streamline processes and increase profitability in your sales, marketing, and service divisions. A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored.
Without the support of an integrated CRM solution, you may miss growth opportunities and lose revenue because you’re not maximizing your business relationships and productivity.
CRM tools make the customer-facing functions of business easier, helping you:
- Centralize customer information
- Automate marketing interactions
- Provide business intelligence
- Facilitate communications
- Track sales opportunities
- Analyze data
- Enable responsive customer service
The right Microsoft Dynamics partner will support you with the application of ERP Systems that make it easier to track your office workflow across various departments. This will reduce the operational costs involved in manually tracking and (perhaps) duplicating data using individual & disparate systems. True, there both advantages and disadvantages of implementing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software Systems on your business network (such as total cost, user participation, and single vendor lock-in).
But, Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions are heavier on pros than cons. And, provided you have the right Microsoft Dynamics partner (like CPU) guiding you to ERP success.
Some other benefits of having ERP software on your network include:
- Pay only for what you need as you grow: An ERP system is easily scalable. That means adding new functionality to the system as the business needs change is easy. This could mean easy management of new processes, departments, and more.
- Improved reporting: Much of the inefficiency in operational work stems from improper reporting. With an ERP system, this possibility is eliminated as reporting follows an automated template system, allowing various departments to access information seamlessly.
- Improved data quality: As compared with manual record-keeping or other traditional approaches, an ERP system improves data quality by improving the underlying processes. As a result, better business decisions can be reached.
- Better cost-efficiency: An ERP system introduces fundamental innovations in managing resources, which eliminates delays and thus reduces cost of operations. For instance, use of mobility allows real-time collection of data, which is indispensable to lowering costs.
- Better CRM: A direct benefit of using good ERP platform – like a Microsoft Dynamics ERP system – is improved customer relations resulting from healthier business processes.
- Business analytics: Having high-quality data allows businesses to use the power of intelligent analytics tools to arrive at better business decisions. In fact, many good ERP systems have built-in analytics functionality to allow easier data analysis.
- Upgraded data access: Controlling data access properly is always a challenge in organizations. With our hosted ERP system, this challenge is overcome with the use of advanced user management and access control.
- Improved supply chain: Having the right ERP system in place means improved procurement, inventory, demand forecasting, etc., essentially improving the entire supply chain and making it more responsive.
- Regulatory compliance assurance: Having the system in control means organizations can better comply with regulations governing data use, management, and storage. Further, the most important and recurring regulatory requirements can be built right into the system.
- Reduced complexity: Perhaps the most elegant argument in the favor of ERP systems is that they reduce the complexity of a business and introduce a neatly designed system of workflows. This makes the entire human resource chain more efficient.
There are much more benefits of an ERP system, but these are the chief ones. Not surprisingly, a hosted Microsoft Dynamics ERP system is indispensable in modern economic conditions.
But, you need the right Microsoft Dynamics partner to help you pull it off in a business-network setting.
CPU is just that sort of partner, who will work closely with you to help you establish long-term benefits of such a system.
We’re Your Microsoft Dynamics Partner in Toledo OH
Contact us today at (419) 872-9119 or email us at info@CPUonline.com to learn more about our cloud-based, high availability, Enterprise-grade environments, and solutions.
Your free initial consultation with a Microsoft Dynamics partner like us allows us to better understand your unique business operations requirements and provide you the best MS Dynamics support in Toledo you can possibly get!
Published on 3rd October 2017 by Jeanne DeWitt.